Public Rights Stage
On March 23, 2009, The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources announced the publishing of a Public Rights Flow (PRF) Order for the Little Plover River setting a flow of 4 cfs at County Trunk R.
Here are a number of documents, articles and news stories covering the PRF.
- The March 23, 2009 news release from the DNR's West Central Office in Eau Claire announcing the PRF Order
- The DNR's Findings of Facts and Order establishing the PRF at 4.0 cfs
- Portage County Gazette article on the PRF
- Conservation Groups Applaud Public Rights Flow for Little Plover" The River Alliance of Wisconsin's press release "
- A brief article from Words on the Stream "Little Plover Gets A Lifeline"
- Stevens Point Journal article on the PRF
- A Milwaukee Journal Sentinal article from September 2009 "Trout kill in Little Plover River"